It’s a nice day for a good read!
Writers have a space or two where they write. It is important to keep your focus and take your writing seriously. Here are 6 ways to create a space or two:
- Schedule your day and time and try to stick to it.
- Limit distractions but practice tuning out any distractions.
- When writing from home, choose a comfortable desk, table or even your favorite chair.
- When writing outdoors, find a chair, bench or swing and embrace nature while you write.
- When writing in places such as a coffee house, restaurant or library, find a quiet spot where you are most comfortable.
- Wherever you write, make it your perfect for you.